The oldest form of Sanskrit is the language of the Vedic hymns, and was later codified by the yogi Panini in 500 B.C.E. Sanskrit continued as the language of the scholarly and holy even after the language itself had evolved and split into regional vernaculars.Tittibhasana Pose Yoga A natural language, Sanskrit represents the fundamental tones and sounds of nature and the world itself, and thus resonates these vibrations in its spoken form. Literally translated, Sanskrit means perfectly constructed speech. Tittibhasana Pose Yoga Because of the crucial role that sound plays in the Hindu tradition and in the practices of yoga, Sanskrit is the language in which mantras and relevant sacred scripts are written and spoken. It is also the language of the true names of the asanas.
Tittibhasana Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose