The fact that sound can alter consciousness is another very important aspect of yoga in terms of meditation.Upward Bow or Wheel Pose Yoga Sound is a vibration, and sacred sounds have the potential to resonate within us a powerful spiritual flow. One of those sounds is a mantra, the sacred word or cosmic sound invested with the power of God, or God in the form of a sound.Upward Bow or Wheel Pose Yoga A mantra comes from a single sound or a string of sounds that originated during the Vedic period, probably as hvmns. But throughout the tradition of voa, mantras have become known as a meditative tool and consciousness-altering vehicle. Mantras may be repeated mentally and silently Japa or spoken aloud. When sung, it is called chanting. When practicing mantra repetition meditation, it is important to reflect on the sound of the word or words and their meanings, and to choose words accordingly.
Upward Bow or Wheel Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose