Some say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Upward Facing Two-Foot Staff Pose Yoga I would say that beauty is in the heart of the beheld. Salamba sirsasana supported headstand Consider your feet the foundation on which you stand. They are like roots that support you on the earth.Upward Facing Two-Foot Staff Pose Yoga At the other end of your body is the brain, the seat of jiva. Jiva is life, your individual soul or essence. It is believed that to develop the jiva, one must surrender the security of the earth and uproot oneself literally turn oneself upside down. The brain is also the controller of the intellect, the will, the memory, the imagination, and the thinking, as stated in Yoga: A Gem for Women by Geeta S.
Upward Facing Two-Foot Staff Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose