Pitta is in charge of all transformation in the body and represents heat, metabolism and energy production. Predominantly pitta types are fiery in character, of medium height and build, rational, warm, friendly, courageous, ambitious and focused, but can be judgmental and angry under duress. They tend to have warm, sometimes oily skin, burn easily and are prone to rashes, inflammation, broken capillaries, freckles and moles. Pitta people need to learn how to work constructively with their energy and take time to cool down and rest from activity.
Terms associated with pitta are: hot, pungent, penetrating, light, oily, moist, sharp, liquid, spreading and sour. Oils for pitta types (or conditions of high pitta such as excess heat or anger) include cooling oils such as coconut, sunflower or safflower. Massage can help release toxins and rebalance.
What is Pitt? How to Use Pitt Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength