I was horrified when my mother shared my shameful secret with him that I was essentially a high school dropout.Wild Thing But, it was that sense of shame and his support that ultimately made me complete my schoolwork and earn my degree in a few months’ time. Now a young woman, I spent the next few years discovering myself.Wild Thing I quit smoking and started eating better and exercising regularly. I took my first writing class one summer at UCLA. I was feeling healthy and stimulated. The relationship didn’t work out in the end, but I was at least left with the yoga, which was there to stay in some form or another. Through yoga, I was gifted the tools to bring myself to a calmer state when necessary.
Wild Thing Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose