When I was near enough to hear other people, I Yoga poses explained stopped to turn around one last time toward my group and the journey behind us. I Yoga poses explained turned again and looked at my feet, where a small butterfly lay dead on the path. I wondered how this tiny thing could have gotten all the way up here. I thought of picking it up and taking it with me, but decided against it and kept walking. Despite the cold, I was elated at long last to have reached the top. At the summit stood a sign that said: Uhuru Summit, the highest peak in Africa, with colorful Tara prayer flags streaming in the wind. These flags typically flutter around the Himalayan Mountain passes around Mt. Everest, as well as in Lhasa, the capital of Tibet.
Yoga poses explained Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now