36 BEGINNER Leg Extensions BENEFITS: Creates long, beautiful legs Yoga poses with friends , like a ballerina. Sit on the ball, with your knees hip-distance apart Yoga poses with friends , on the balls of your feet. Extend your arms up to the ceiling. Extend one leg, keeping the heel on the floor raised. Flex and point your lifted, straight leg. Return to the original position, then repeat with your other leg. Do this 8 times. 6 Using Weights on the Ball Using dumbbells as resistance is an important part of any well-rounded exercise program As we age, our bodies lose muscle mass, which results in weight gain, a loss of strength, and can contribute to losses in mobility and bone density.
Yoga poses with friends Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support