I walked up Sixth Avenue looking over my shoulder the whole Yoga poses lying on back of the eleven blocks from my house, back toward the Towers as they both streamed smoke Yoga poses lying on back . Now the sirens of fire trucks and police cars could be heard coming from every direction and heading toward them. I stepped into my appointment at 9:30 and reemerged forty-five minutes later to learn that the Pentagon had also been hit, and that several more planes were reported to be in the air with terrorists on board.
I left and walked back to Sixth Avenue. When I turned the corner, I saw that the World Trade Center had disappeared. As I walked, in shock, I passed dozens of people heading north, away from the disaster. Traffic had come to an absolute halt, and many people were huddled in small clusters, listening to car radios through doors left ajar. Others were crying or describing to one another what they had witnessed with their own eyes.
Yoga poses lying on back Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support