Your daily relaxation routine should now include:
1. Taking up your relaxation position, followed by five minutes of pendulum breathing with or without a mantra.
2. Feeling leg relaxation – noticing the strange proprioceptive feelings in the legs as they relax -but without carrying out your earlier Day One tension-making activities.
3. Relaxing hands, forearms and upper arms (Day Four).
4. Relaxing face, eyes and mouth muscles (Day Six).
5. If shoulders feel tense and difficult to relax, sit and carry out the shoulder and trunk relaxing exercises (Day Six).
6. Finally, allow yourself five minutes of a laid-back general relaxation, visiting parts of your body and enjoying how relaxed they feel.
YOGA POSES FOR MIND RELAXATION Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support