Your daily relaxation routine should now include:
1. Taking up your relaxation position, followed by five minutes of pendulum breathing with or without a mantra.
2. Feeling leg relaxation – noticing the strange proprioceptive feelings in the legs as they relax -but without carrying out your earlier Day One tension-making activities.
3. Relaxing hands, forearms and upper arms (Day Four).
4. Relaxing face, eyes and mouth muscles (Day Six).
6. Finally, allow yourself five minutes of a laid-back general relaxation, visiting parts of your body and enjoying how relaxed they feel.
YOGA POSES FOR MIND RELAXATION Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RESET YOUR BODY CLOCK!
- You can discovered sport and found Yourself’
- OUTDOORS AND ACTIVE
- YOGA AND FITNESS FASHION
- OWN YOUR HORMONES