Zones of tranquility, which help us calm down and reduce Yoga poses by name our stress, also belong in this quadrant. The deity Agni, the Vedic god of Yoga poses by name fire, governs the southeast corner of the mandala along with the element of fire. Once again, the movement of the sun, which is directly overhead when it reaches this quadrant, determines their location. Agni, called the light of knowledge, also represents the awakening of the soul, says Cox. This explains the presence of fire in most Hindu ceremonies. Fire purifies and, through the act of cremation, liberates the immortal soul from the perishable body. In today’s context, fire includes electricity and heating elements. So in the Vastu home, we try to keep electrical equipment and sources of heat in the southeast quadrant.
Yoga poses by name Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support