Rain forest preservation is so important and necessary in the ecological Yoga poses during pregnancy balance of our planet, and I wanted to be involved in that. I had been Yoga poses during pregnancy to that part of Africa on location for a shoot many years before, and had always hoped to return. In fact, I had promised myself that if I were ever to return, it would be to come back to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa 19,710 feet. So, a few weeks after graduation, I set out for my journey. I felt like I was on top of the world. As though I could do almost anything, be anyone. I knew that this journey would bring me closer to that end, whatever it may be.
Yoga poses during pregnancy Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose