Posters, books, and photos turn each of these bedrooms Yoga poses at work into a refuge from the world; a place where they can be who they want to Yoga poses at work be. When we have such a space in which to reflect, we remember who we are and what we value. And in every home, no matter what size, there are places that can bring us happiness and offer us comfort and security.
As with many things in life, it is important to remember that it is not always what is on the outside that is most important.
We can apply that philosophy to our spaces, as well. And a good way to start thinking about that space is through the science of Vastu. Kathleen Cox, author of Vastu Living: Creating a Home for the Soul and The Power of Vastu Living, claims, Vastu is an extension of yoga, meditation, ayurveda, the [musical form] raga and Indian classical dance which are all about balance and perfect harmony. When you design your space so that it promotes inner peace, you’re more likely to achieve your goals.
Yoga poses at work Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support