Then press the tailbone down and pull your foot down and Yoga with adrienetoward the outside of your hip. Symmetrically extend your torso up and forward.
This involves Yoga with adrienemore stretching on the left side. Pull the left shoulder up and back as much as you can. With your awareness and effort spread evenly through your body, maintain the pose for several breaths, then release and repeat on the other side.
Purpose: To strengthen the spine, increase its arch, strengthen the legs, and improve posture. Contraindications: Spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, recent abdominal surgery. Props: A blanket and a chair.
Yoga with adriene Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose