1 . Balanced Body Precision Rotator Discs These unstable spheres in two different sizes and resistance levels—or without any at all—instantly reveal imbalances (from $29.99; pilates.com).
2 . SPRI Smart Rope with Bluetooth This upgraded jump rope synchs to an app so you can track your progress—and prep for an impromptu round of double Dutch ($59.99; target.com).
3 Best Pilates Essentials Photo Gallery
3. Merrithew Twist Ball with Pump The sand in this six-pound ball with adjustable neoprene handles moves with you, making for one shaking core as you work to stabilize ($69.99; merrithew.com).
GET THE TECHIE
1 . BASI Systems Ped A Pull This reimagined apparatus—with more spring settings, adjustable height and width options, and a stowable seat—can accommodate just about everyone ($965; basisystems.com).
2 . Three-Pound ActivMotion Bar Weighted ball bearings shift with your every move in this hollow device clinically shown to recruit your powerhouse up to 173 percent more than an average weighted bar or ball ($99.99; activmotionbar.com).
3. Peak Pilates Ugi Fitness At Home Kit When you can’t get to class, do an entire workout with this bouncy, squishy ball in your choice of weight; also comes with five DVDs, a workout guide and an app ($169; peakpilates.com).
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength