Still a little skeptical about the subject of chakras but somewhat intrigued? Here’s a chakra cleansing to connect the psychic body to the somatic body. This chakra cleansing exercise can be done in about fifteen minutes and is a nice way to end the day. It taps into the energy flow that runs through the entire body. It requires some visualization and gentle breathing, and preparation is minimal.
1. Sit comfortably in a quiet place. If you can cross your legs and sit in the Easy Pose, do so. Keep your spine straight. If you cannot sit cross-legged, modify the position; you can sit in a chair or lie on your back.
2. Relax and take a few deep breaths.
3. Close your eyes.
4. You are ready for the chakra-clearing visualization technique.
WHAT MATTERS, WHAT DOESN’T
That you sit straight with the spine erect if you do a chakra cleansing.
That you feel comfortable whether or not you decide to incorporate the chakras into your practice of yoga.
That you don’t get hung up on not being able to explain chakras to you family, friends, or doctor.
That your practice yoga even if you don’t believe in chakras.
Being able to see the chakras.
Being able to feel the chakras.
That Western medicine doesn’t have scientific proof of chakras.
Chakra Clearing Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Why Do Those Micro Movements In Pilates Classes Burn Like Crazy?
- 7 Power Yoga Poses to Help You Pain
- 6 Best Ways for a Safe Yoga Practice
- What Can You Do To Avoid Yoga-Induced Harm?
- Is It Safe to Yoga During Pregnancy?