Drawing by Nadine Gay
The chakras absorb prana and distribute it through the channels, or nadis, to the nervous system, the endocrine system, and the blood. The act of fine-tuning or unclogging the energy channels in the body results in greater well-being.
There are seven major chakra points and twenty-one minor chakra points. The minor points are distributed throughout the body, and the seven majors are located along the spine, from the base to the crown of the head. The major chakras work with the endocrine glands in the physical body. Prana flows through the chakras. When a chakra is blocked, the corresponding endocrine gland performs poorly.
For more information or referrals regarding Naturopathic doctors in your area, write to the following address:
The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians 2366 Eastlake Ave. E. Suite 322 Seattle, WA 98102
Chakra Points Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans