Pilates Band Exercises
Into the Exercise (positive lift)
Step 1: Take a dumbbell in each hand, and stand upright with your feet together with arms hanging straight down at your sides. Lift your chest and take a deep breath, then curl up your toes, lock your knees, and tighten your abdominal muscles.
Step 2: While holding your breath and keeping your knees locked, bend forward till the dumbbells touch the ground.
Step 3: Without pausing, stand up straight and tighten your buttocks muscles.
Step 4: Stand on your toes and simultaneously rotate your shoulders backward and upward, holding this pose for two seconds.
Out of the Exercise (negative lift):
Timing & Repetition
The total movement should take at least 10 seconds: 2 seconds for the inhale; 1 second for bending forward; 1 second for the lift;
1 second for the stretch; 2 seconds for the hold; 1 second for lowering your shoulders and heels, and 2 seconds for the exhale and release. Repeat the exercise 6 times, which should take at least 60 seconds.
Pilates Band Exercises Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss