In addition, the chakras all have their own mantra seeds, or bija.Seated Forward Bend The Hindu tradition typically depicts seven chakras and associates a deity both male and female to each, as well. In the tradition of Tibetan Buddhism, there are five.Seated Forward Bend The chakras shown here are: ajna, vishuddha, ana-hata, manipura, and swadkisthana. Sahasrara, also referred to by Buddhists as the nirvana chakra, is the thousand-petaled lotus, situated at the crown of the head. Technically, sahasrara is not really part of the chakra system, but is the place where the physical body is transcended. The thousand petals are white or golden and are associated with the seed mantra OM. Sahasrara is associated with the higher mind and union with the Absolute.
Seated Forward Bend Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now