The Wall Squat is a derivative of Malasana, only against the wall. Good for opening the pelvic area and stretching.
1. Get a blanket and place it facing the wall, not against it.
2. Lie on your back with your buttocks close to the wall and your legs vertical, up against the wall.
3. Separate your feet widely, placing the soles flat against the wall.
4. Put your hands on your knees and gently open the knees down with your hands. Do not force this movement.
5. Press your feet into the wall and breathe.
1. Bring your hands to your chest in a prayer position. Exhale.
2. As you inhale bring your hands up over your head, keeping them close together and slightly tilting or arching the arms and head back. Hold.
Wall Squat Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans