Yoga poses photography Joan hired the finest therapists to construct a solid course explaining the anatomical foundations of bio-mechanical movement that make Pilates so special. These courses answered the questions you never asked in NYC there you just listened to the physical corrections and practiced until you perfected each move. Many other training programs have copied these fundamentals from Joan and adopted them into their own courses.
I still teach courses for The Physical Mind Institute and these anatomical foundations have helped me develop cutting-edge progressive programs that change others’ lives. I use those words quite frankly. At the time I was in formal training to become a Pilates instructor, there were no manuals with pictures. We were expected to show up with our artist’s notebooks and write in lab notation, or at least our own version of it.
Yoga poses photography Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose