We live in times where most of us have more stress than relaxation in our lives. We expend energy in numerous directions; we are task oriented, have family obligations, get married, have a child, get divorced, and work when we should be sleeping. Our bodies respond to such stress, and we begin to operate reflexively, not mindfully. Sometimes resentment arises and other times we simply get sick. Taking the time to practice yoga allows you to get back in touch with your core self, helps to quiet the emotional layers of stress, and silences an overactive mind. The result is more harmony in your life. Doing a little bit of yoga in the morning is a wonderful way to start a day, just as practicing a bit in the evening can be a very restful way to conclude the day.
Why Yoga Practice If You Are Taking a Class? Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans