Carry out right and left hand, forearm and upper arm relaxation exercises (Day Four), concentrating on the positive relaxation principles.
During pendulum breathing, try to hold a piece of stiff card between fingers while the other hand tries gently to pull it free. The hand muscles will relax. Then experience deep hand relaxation.
Let your hands ‘gravity flop’ at wrists and feel for relaxation.
Feel your left biceps move as you shake tension out of it with fingers of right hand. Stay with this feeling as you relax the triceps muscle.
Arm relaxation Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support