Yoga does not have to involve working with the chakra. In fact, some yoga texts just skim over the chakras and a few don’t even mention them at all.
Your yoga teacher most likely will not incorporate chakra exercises. Some systems of yoga do not work with the chakras, while others, such as tantra and kundalini yoga, work extensively with the chakra energy. Your teacher may incorporate the chakra points in a meditation or perhaps mention them He or she might ask you to visualize or focus on a particular area of the body that is troubling you.
The Belief in Chakras and Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- We Say Goodbye to Back Pain with Yoga
- 20 Best Cardio Exercises Of All Time
- Balanced Body Building In Pilates
- How Do You Stretch Your Neck And Shoulders?
- Brad Langenberg Rescued From Pain With Pilates