Our relationships divide instead of join.Chaturanga Dandasana Pose Yoga The fear of the unknown both outside and inside of ourselves can keep us from experiencing the fullness of who we truly are, as well as our innate kinship to those around us.Chaturanga Dandasana Pose Yoga This can perpetuate feelings of separation from the Self. More fear may then arise from these feelings of separateness, which can only lead to an even more isolated existence, and more fear, than what we may already perceive. These feelings of separateness can onlv dissolve through a spiritual union, be that with God or another. We can learn much about ourselves through our various relationships with others. Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote that every soul is a celestial Venus to every other soul.
Chaturanga Dandasana Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose