After exhaling and clearing the lungs, inhale through the nose. The inhalation should be quiet and conscious as you fill the abdomen, lower chest, and lungs with air. When you inhale, the abdomen expands. It is after the inhalation that the breath is retained.
Inhalation Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Why Do Those Micro Movements In Pilates Classes Burn Like Crazy?
- 7 Power Yoga Poses to Help You Pain
- 6 Best Ways for a Safe Yoga Practice
- What Can You Do To Avoid Yoga-Induced Harm?
- Is It Safe to Yoga During Pregnancy?