After exhaling and clearing the lungs, inhale through the nose. The inhalation should be quiet and conscious as you fill the abdomen, lower chest, and lungs with air. When you inhale, the abdomen expands. It is after the inhalation that the breath is retained.
Inhalation Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Yoga Poses That Strengthen Your Glutes
- The 10 Best Yoga Poses For Golf
- 5 Yoga Poses To Ease Your Digestion
- The Best Arm Workout Yoga Poses For Strong Biceps
- Five Favourite Prenatal Yoga Poses To Do Now And Enjoy