Once your muscles are relaxed try to stay with this feeling while taking a few four-second breaths in and out. (The four-second breath started as the one-and-two-and-three-and breathing technique that you used on Day One.) Here I want you all to concentrate on the smoothness of your breathing and to lose the one-and-two-and-three-and count.
Smooth breathing Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support