Vastu treats a physical place or building, while yoga treats Yoga poses and what they do the body and spirit. Vastu, which is Sanskrit for dwelling or »site, uses architectural Yoga poses and what they do design to balance a structure so that it is aligned with the governing rhythms of the universe. This creates an environment that fosters health, happiness, and prosperity. I met with Kathleen, and she eloquently explained the following . . . Vastu is forgiving. It accepts that we mortals are imperfect.
Yoga poses and what they do Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose