Vastu treats a physical place or building, while yoga treats Yoga poses and what they do the body and spirit. Vastu, which is Sanskrit for dwelling or »site, uses architectural Yoga poses and what they do design to balance a structure so that it is aligned with the governing rhythms of the universe. This creates an environment that fosters health, happiness, and prosperity. I met with Kathleen, and she eloquently explained the following . . . Vastu is forgiving. It accepts that we mortals are imperfect.
Yoga poses and what they do Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now