I practiced a walking technique the guides taught us that helped Yoga poses daily a lot as the air thinned and the terrain steepened. I forced myself to breathe in Yoga poses daily time to each step so that it naturally evolved into a sort of walking meditation pranayama on the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. When we were all spread out a bit, each in our own world of thought or non-thought, it was easy to lose myself in my rhythmic breathing. I found myself sensing the journey, no longer merely walking it. I sometimes felt that I was my father as I walked along, strong and proud. At other moments, I could as easily have been walking amongst the intricate lines of a labyrinth. Looking down from where we were to where we had come from, there was a vast expanse of whiteness, a blank canvas.
Yoga poses daily Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose