Only God and the elements are perfect. Accordingly, Vastu Yoga poses against the wall shows us how to arrange our homes so that they acknowledge the body’s imperfection. If you Yoga poses against the wall look at your body, it is asymmetrical your hands and feet, your eyes and eyebrows. And the body is not the exception to the rule; most everything in nature is asymmetrical. Just examine a leaf on a plant. The Vastu guidelines for the placement of furnishings and the arrangement of decor honor asymmetry, not symmetry. And we discover through the practice of Vastu that we feel more comfortable sitting in a space that is arranged asymmetrically. Vastu scholars believe that the home is a living organism, where the center of each room is considered the womb or navel, which is also the center of the human body.
Yoga poses against the wall Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support