Yoga is an ancient practice that originated with Hinduism, and it uses breathing and meditation to help you lead a healthy lifestyle. Some of the more common poses are Downward-Facing Dog, Plank Position, Cobra Pose, and the Lotus Position. These five poses will leave you feeling rejuvenated after your workout!
Tantra Yoga is a type of yoga that focuses on the sexual fluids that are released during orgasm. These fluids, known as “kundalini energy,” are said to be the source of all physical and mental power.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your libido and increase your sexual pleasure, tantra yoga poses may be the right fit for you. Here are five tantra yoga poses you should try right now.
1. The Cow Face Pose: This pose is named after the cow face position a woman takes during orgasm. In this pose, you sit with your legs spread wide apart and your back arched. You should feel your thighs pressed against each other, and hold onto your ankles or fists for support. You can keep your eyes closed or partially open to intensify the experience.
2. The Bridge: In this pose, you lie down on your back with both feet flat on the ground next to each other. Your hands should be placed on your stomach or breasts, with your palms facing up. You should lift one leg up so that it’s resting on top of the other leg and cross your arms over your chest.
5 Tantra Yoga Poses You Should Try Right Now Photo Gallery
One of the most popular yoga poses is theCircular pose. TheCircular pose is a powerful pose that opens up the hips and chest. It is also one of the easiest poses to do.
To do theCircular pose, sit on your heels with your feet flat on the floor. Lean back so that your back is straight and your arms are at your sides. Circle your hips forward until you come into a seated position. Hold this position for as long as you want, or move onto the following poses.
If you’re looking to stretch your tight muscles and improve your flexibility, try the shoulder stand pose.
This pose is a great way to stretch your shoulders and neck. To do it, stand with your feet hip-width apart and arms at your sides. Lift your head and shoulders up off the ground, and hold for a few seconds before lowering back down to the ground.
Shoulder stands are also a great way to relieve tension in the neck and shoulders. To do them, lie down on your back with your palms flat on the floor next to you. Bend your knees up towards your chest, and place your feet on either side of your hips. Keep your spine straight, and lift both arms off the ground until they’re parallel to each other. Hold for a few seconds before slowly lowering them back down to the ground.
Heel Toe Pose
If you’re looking to spice up your yoga routine, try the Heel Toe pose. This pose is a great way to stretch your calf, Achilles tendon, and lower leg.
To do the pose:
1. Lie facedown on the mat with your heels close to your butt and your toes pointing towards the ceiling.
2. Inhale and lift your hips off the mat, then slowly lower them back to the starting position. Make sure to keep your spine flat throughout the movement.
3. Hold for a few seconds in the starting position before repeating on the other side.
Dolphin pose is a great pose for beginners. It is a stretchy pose that will open up your entire body.
To do Dolphin pose:
1. Lie flat on your back with palms flat on the floor next to your hips.
2. Bend your knees and lift your hips off the floor, pushing through your feet and extending your arms straight above your head.
3. Hold this position for 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on how flexible you are.
4. Switch sides and repeat the pose.
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Virabhadrasana A: The Warrior Pose of Empowerment
- Embracing the Essence of Wide Legged Forward Bend: A Deep Dive
- Unlocking the Power of Prasarita Padottanasana: The Wide-Legged Forward Bend
- The Power and Elegance of the Wide Legged Forward Bend II Yoga Pose
- Mastering the Warrior II Pose: A Deep Dive into Its Benefits and Techniques