Find a garden and focus on one flower. Notice its color, fragrance, and size. Reflect on the characteristics of the petals. Are they velvety, polished, delicate, scalloped, sensuous, or thorny? Then close your eyes and recall every detail of the flower.
Bontanical Yoga Practice Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Unlocking the Benefits of Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana: A Guide to Half Bound Lotus Forward Bend
- Mastering Uttanasana: Dive Deep into the Forward Fold