1. Begin by sitting on the floor with knees bent, hands by your sides and your feet flat on the floor.
2. With your back straight, lean back to about a 45 degree angle, whilst also raising your legs (kept straight and together). Keep your head in line with your body.
3. Once you feel balanced stretch your arms forwards towards your legs, parallel to the ground. Hold the pose for as long as you can.
4. Repeat this position several times, inhaling at step 1 with feet on the floor, and exhaling as you lift into the pose.
This pose strengthens the core, the abdomen, the hips and the lower back.
Paripurna Navasana Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Unraveling the Graceful Balance: Exploring the Revolved Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Benefits of the Goddess Pose