Right sitting posture
A wrong posture always aggravates back pain and you need to know the right posture while sitting and sleeping. While sitting on a chair, keep your feet flat on the ground and always have a stiff contact with the chair you are seated and your back. If you are using computers for your work, make sure that the monitor is placed at your eye level so that it makes it easier to maintain the right posture. Do not be nailed to a certain position for a long time, but keep changing the positions you sit and also stretch your muscles for every half and hour.
Right sitting posture Photo Gallery
So you let “just one drink” become “one too many.” Now you’re paying for it and wondering why alcohol exists. I have a decade of photos with red wine-stained teeth. I may know a little about this feeling.
There are so many techniques out there to rid yourself of a hangover, from “hair of the dog” to greasy breakfasts. Keep hydrated and try this meditation to increase your positivity and awareness so you don’t take your mood out on anyone in your path.
Have a seat (or lie down if it’s that kind of hangover). Meditation will allow your body to rest deeply, which is precisely what it needs at this moment. If you have partied hard, you also need to rest hard. Take a few deep breaths until you feel a little calmer and a little less grumpy.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Virabhadrasana A: The Warrior Pose of Empowerment
- Embracing the Essence of Wide Legged Forward Bend: A Deep Dive
- Unlocking the Power of Prasarita Padottanasana: The Wide-Legged Forward Bend
- The Power and Elegance of the Wide Legged Forward Bend II Yoga Pose
- Mastering the Warrior II Pose: A Deep Dive into Its Benefits and Techniques