The fifth chakra is Vishuddha and it means to “purify.” Vishuddha is symbolized by a sixteen-petal smoky-violet blue lotus. This chakra is located in the throat and is associated with the sense of hearing. This is the chakra of knowledge, communication, and creativity. It is concerned with how one expresses oneself or how one communicates before the world. It governs our nervous system, vocal cords, and ears. The element of the fifth chakra is ether. The endocrine glands associated with it are the thyroid and parathyroid.
The Fifth Chakra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Unlocking the Benefits of Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana: A Guide to Half Bound Lotus Forward Bend
- Mastering Uttanasana: Dive Deep into the Forward Fold