The lotus flower symbolizes our human spiritual evolution. The root in the soil represents our lowest nature. The stem, which develops from water, denotes our intuitive endeavors; and the flowering lotus blossom, which develops from the sun, represents self-realization.
The Lotus Flower Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Unlocking the Benefits of Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana: A Guide to Half Bound Lotus Forward Bend
- Mastering Uttanasana: Dive Deep into the Forward Fold