Get into the same position you were in for the revolved triangle pose, with your right foot in front of you and your left foot out behind you, turned out at a 45 degree angle, and place two yoga blocks either side of your right foot. Keep your knee caps lifted, and place your hands on your hips. Lift your chest and lengthen your spine, then, exhale and keeping your back straight, slowly fold forward from your hip joints, until your back is parallel with the floor and place your hands on the blocks.
Keeping your spine completely straight, now take your hands behind your back, and rest them on your upper back with palms together and fingers pointing towards your head. As you exhale further, gently lean further forward and keep your shoulder blades down as you allow your hands to move further up towards your head. Inhale as you slowly lift your torso back up and release your arms.
Parsvottanasana Pose Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Unraveling the Graceful Balance: Exploring the Revolved Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Benefits of the Goddess Pose