The fourth chakra is Anahata and it means “unstuck.” It is depicted as a green lotus with twelve petals. It is physically associated with the heart and the circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, and immune systems. The endocrine association is the thymus. This is the heart chakra, and it rests in the cardiac region or chest. The Anahata chakra is the center of compassion. It is the balancing chakra between the lower and upper chakras. Here is where one experiences love or hate, compassion or emotional restriction. Love has many different natures. It can be restricted or demanding, or it can be passionate or unconditional. When one’s heart is not open or is in pain, the body, mind, and spirit cannot attain balance. The element for Anahata is air.
The Fourth Chakra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Unlocking the Benefits of Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana: A Guide to Half Bound Lotus Forward Bend
- Mastering Uttanasana: Dive Deep into the Forward Fold