The Wall Squat is a derivative of Malasana, only against the wall. Good for opening the pelvic area and stretching.
1. Get a blanket and place it facing the wall, not against it.
2. Lie on your back with your buttocks close to the wall and your legs vertical, up against the wall.
3. Separate your feet widely, placing the soles flat against the wall.
4. Put your hands on your knees and gently open the knees down with your hands. Do not force this movement.
5. Press your feet into the wall and breathe.
1. Bring your hands to your chest in a prayer position. Exhale.
2. As you inhale bring your hands up over your head, keeping them close together and slightly tilting or arching the arms and head back. Hold.
Wall Squat Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Unlocking the Benefits of Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana: A Guide to Half Bound Lotus Forward Bend
- Mastering Uttanasana: Dive Deep into the Forward Fold